Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exams are over. Now for a deserved break.

To reflect on this sememster in NIE, I find it one of the toughest I had experience yet. The timetable for my classes were not favourable. Most of the days I would end about 5pm and would have a break of 3 to 4 hours break in between. it was the long break that exhausted me and not the classes.

Assignments also took a toll on my confidence and with every assignments came up, it sucked up my positive attitude. However, I am glad it is now over and I am taking a good break from the hectic school schedule.

The upcoming semester will be my last ones. I won't be as bad as this one. Despite the hectic schedule, I had also manage to schedule in some fun time.. hahaha

"A night with Anuar Zain" was a great. It was a thrilling experience to watch one of my singing idols performing at esplanade. He really sang beautifully. It was worth it .. so damn good.

No comments: