Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy ..Busy .. Busy Weekend

So what's new.. I am busy again.. hahaha.

In addition to my work an assignements, I had also organised the Institute of Mental Health visit and Hari Raya open house for my club members. I was so busy that I turned down to attend two open house on Sunday as i had to complete my AAG 333 essay. Haiz.

Sorry Fuazi and Ryan.. did not mean too. On Monday, which is Deepavali Holiday, I had an open house and I was happy that my NS buddies turned up, Nizam, Jian Feng and Jiaming. We caught up with each other. I am also have been feeling guilty for not attending silat training and the practise run for the KK trip.

I also hope that my adek is able to get his school work in order. He has been stressed lately and hope he would be able to complete the semester smoothly.. All the best Bro.

The good news is that I am now left with 1 presentation, 1 lesson plan, 1 report and 2 exam. Seems a lot but I can manage....I know I can.. I had experience worse. But I just hope everything will still move as planned and I am able to execute the job. Ok .. BACK TO WORK!!!

No comments: