Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Eid of 2008

This Lebaran, is full of significant and joy.. Although this year celebration, I was busy with my assignments and preparation for test, I managed to visit my relatives and friends. I finally managed to catch up with my cuz.. Wahidin and Halis. I am glad they are doing well.

I also went out visiting with my secondary friends and not surprisngly, they came with their family and children. It makes me wonder when is my turn .. hahaha. I also went out with my Silat gang and we had a good time... the best time was spent on the bus where we saranade different Malay songs to entertain ourselves during teh journey.. So cool rite.. hahaha


Well this coming week, I wil be trying to finsih up my last few assignments for this semester and hope everything will go smoothly..:)


Zakir

No comments: