Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally I can breathe again..

It has been a hectic few months after the Rotaract District Conference.. I had to finish my assignments, begin my final teaching attachments and writing reports for the last strtch of my term as DRR...

Now all have almost ended and I am begining to plan for the upcoming RDA in Singapore.. funny how time flies.. It was a year ago when i started my hectic shcedule as a DRR... now it is less that 2 month before I had over the regalia and responsibility to DRRE Dharma.. I guess i will miss that heavy regalia around my neck.

I hope the coming year will be a great year for Rotaract Club in our district... we have worked so hard and let us hope the future of rotaract will be better for years to come....:)

We have led the way.. now it is time for Rotaract to share....

No comments: