Thursday, June 07, 2007

It came - Better late than never...

Tuesday afternoon - receive a call from my brother stating that I had receive "the letter". I was shocked! I asked him not to kid around as I was not in the mood. He said he was not. Well I told him I would return home and check it later.

I had just had a proper closure of the situation and accepted the fate that I would not receive the letter. Just the night before, I had cleared some of my books and handouts which I fell that was unnessarry for teaching. That was my way of doing the proper closure of the situation. Still I did not accept the fate that i receive the letter. I thought it was just a letter to announce my overall result in NIE.

I was Having a camp with my students from my previous school, therefore i cant go back that soon. Then evening came, my mother called insisted that I came home and check the content of the letter. Being a good boy, I went home. True enough the content brought good news for me. I was accepted to pursue my studies in NIE.

I was indeed delighted and happy... It finally came....

No comments: