Wednesday, June 13, 2007

a long journey but its all worth it!!!

A walk around macritchie reservuor is definitely a challenge.. imagine walking 11 km through the path jungle of the tropical forest..

My leg was aching at the end of the hike.. Yah though it would be easy.. it is just a trail only what? But was I wrong, my legs were really stretched to the maximum.. at times i had to stop and take a breather. At times i was saying to myself, what the hll i was thinking.. but they was no way back as i was in the middle of the track and i had to complete the journey as my bike was at the carpark at macritchie...

So i told myself, take one step at a time, a step will make a meter, a meter will make 10 meter, 10 meter will add up to make 100m and eventually 1km... i kept repeating that through out the journey.. but i guess it makes me reflect on myself.. i am gald i complete it as it gives me a sense of satisfaction and i had accomplished something...

The journey might be difficult but the end is always sweet. through all the pain, i guess we have to focus for the finish line. I will look at this hike as a learning journey...

for those who wish to walk the trail, do warm up and dun give up ya....

No comments: