Thursday, February 01, 2007

A New Year, A New spirit and A lot of things to do...

As people around the world invite the new year, I was busy planning n coordinating the international trip for the HK rotaractors coming to Singapore....There is a total of 19 of them. WOW! That is a lot of ppl.

It was my first time bringing 19 ppl around in Singapore using public transport. It was indeed a first for me. We went to visit National University of Singapore and esplanade. We had dinner at Amanda's place (Thank you Golden Monkeys).

The following few days, they visited numerous places like the Night Safari, Sentosa, Little India and Chinatown. I am glad they enjoyed themselves.

I would like to thank Rac NUS, RAC Marina City, Rtr Celine (RAC NAFA), IPP BX (RAC RP), my district team members, IPP Dalon (NW) for asssiting us in the program.

No comments: